Managing Partner at R&C IP Law Firm / Patent and Trademark Attorney
- Law Summer School at London School of Economics and Political Science (enrolled in Intellectual Property Law and Policy)
- LL.M. in Intellectual Property and Technology Law from Washington University in St. Louis
- B.A. in Economics from Doshisha University
- 26 years in the trademark group of R&C IP Law Firm (formerly, S.KITAMURA PATENT OFFICE) (as of April 2023)
- 1 and a half years in the IP section of a U.S. law firm.
- 2 years in financing and foreign exchange departments of a major bank.
Areas of expertise:
Represent and assist clients in domestic and foreign trademark applications, appeals, cancellation proceedings, and litigations relating to trademark and unfair competition; conduct trademark searches; draft trademark and copyright related agreements.
Did you find this article interesting? Share it!